Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer has arrived! (Maybe?)





Already June 18th! We've been busy getting Denver ready for bootcamp and the rest of us prepared for life without our man around! We've been trying to get into shape and eat healthier but of course summer is the time for BBQs and Roaring Springs so we haven't been doing as well as we would like... but we're getting there!

I got my haircut today! My first cut since last October, I was in desperate need! It feels so nice to have all that hair gone and off my neck, it will be nice and cool for summer. It's also nice to be blond again, it's been a few years!

Libby has been taking swim lessons, she is doing very well! The first few lessons she wasn't that into it, was being very crabby and wouldn't go under. Now she is like a little fish... she has confidence and will go under water and all kinds of things. It's really amazing!

Mikaela has been teething, it has not been exciting. She's gotten 4 new teeth in only 2 weeks with another right on the edge. She's been very grumpy and has been running a temperature and it really sucks. I can't wait for her to get over the teething crap!

Well that's about it... 2 blogs for the month, I am doing AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment